Friday, September 25, 2009

This Weekend...


Soo... this weekend is Falls Fest!!.. Yay!!!.. Let me just remind you that I just had a baby (July 21st, 09) and so I havent been able to do much of anything in the last oh lets just say yr.. So when things like Falls Fest.. The Carnival.. and Shrinefest are in town I get really excited... I know I know there not that much fun.. But when you havent been outta the house in as long as I me... You think these kinda shyn digs are the shit!.. lol... My mom would much rather baby sit knowing that I am only a phone call away.. verus 2 hours when going to concerts and etc in the metro plex area... But Im sad to say I might not make it to Falls Fest tonight... I know.. Tear.. lol.. I have to work at Mcbrides boo!!.. I never mind working two jobs.. Until my schedule conflicts with something fun going on in town.. Oh well maybe i'll get lucky and get off early.. who knows!!... Im going to leave you with some pics from this yrs and the past years of shrine fest.. Hope you enjoy..
Shrine Fest 09

Shrine Fest 07

No comments:

Post a Comment