Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A to Z about Me..

Its been so long since Ive posted.. sooo heres a little Survey A to Z about Me..

A- Age: 21.. 3 more weeks and It'll be 22
B- Bed Size: Queen.. Same bed since 5th grade.. Still in love with it.. Thanks Daddy!
C-Chore I hate: Dishes.. Steam Cleaning the carpet!!
D-Dog's name: Oreo Cookie.. and Axel.. My Axel Rose.. lol.
E-Essential starts to your day: Big glass of Sweet Tea.. then off to taking the dogs O-U-T.. Then off to take a shower.
F-Favorite Color: Black!!.. then a blood/deep red.
G-Gold, Silver, or Platinum: White Gold.
H-Height:5'2
I-Instrument I play: The Radio.. lol.
J-Job Title: Office Manager
K- Kids: 2 more weeks and Ms. Calie Ray Sutton will be here!!
L-Living Arrangements: Live by myself.. Just me my two pit bulls.. not to much longer it will be Calie, Me and the two doggies.
M-Moms name: Denise Lynn Sutton
N-Nicknames: Case.. and Rosebud
O-Overnight stays in the hospital other than birth: None at the moment but thats about to change.
P-Pet Peeves: Dogs!!.. lol.. Dirty dishes.. dirty house.. messy closet.. bab drivers.. seriously you can turn right on red.. and left on red if turning off a one way and onto a one way.. I swear they must not teach that in drivers ed anymore!!
Q-Quote from a Movie: Umm theres so many!!.. Lets see.. I think it goes something like this.. "I gave my heart away once.. My whole heart... and I never really got it back".. Sweet Home Alabama.. Soo need to watch that movie again.. Been thinking about it for about a month now!!
R: Right or Left handed: Righty
S-Siblings: One Awesome Big Sister... Shelly Rena Sutton.. I owe so much to her!!
T- Time you wake up: Usually at 6:00a.m during the week.. but normally whenever I wake up on the weekends
U- Underwear: Whatevers clean.. lol
V- Vegetable I dislike: Spinach unless its in the dip from cheddars.. love it!!
W-Ways I run late: When I spend to long getting ready... and when Axel wont get in his damn Kennel and I have to chase him around the house.. Sooo annoying!!
X-x-rays I've had: My thumb.. My foot.. My lungs.. i think thats about it.
Y-Yummy food I make: Haha.. good one.. lets see I would have to say Roman Noodles... Thats about the only thing I can cook!! lol.
Z-Zoo favorite: Lions.. and Monkeys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment