Monday, April 6, 2009

My New Obession

Goodmorning... Just got outta class and arrived at work.. This weekend was the same as always.. but I did find a new obession.. Its been a nearly two yrs since i finished the last and final Harry Potter book.. lol.. Yes I said Harry Potter.. I know, its sad, I'm only a few months shy of being 22 and Im still have a infactuation with the Harry Potter series.. But anyways.. I havent be able to find a book or author that I loved reading since the JK Rowlings, Harry Potter series.. I absolutlely fell head over heals with her literal style and read the first four books in less the two months.. after finishing the all six and waiting year by year for the movies the catch up with books, I realized that I was truely obbessed..I was highly dissappointed when I the last booked was published.. I honsetly didnt want to read the book, the reason being, it would be the end of new "hobby".. but this still wasnt enough encouragement, and I did buy and finish the last book.. At least I still had the movies to look forward too.. lol.. That was until I recently discovered a new literary masterpiece.. lol.. or just another obession.. I just started reading the Twilight book series.. Last week me and several of my girlfriends rented Twilight and kinda made a girls night outta of it.. I've been longing to see the movie since the previews.. Let me just mention that "Edward" one the main characters, plays the perfect vampire.. You just cant help but fall in love with is mistirous, but yet werid character.. After the movie, Twilight the first book, I decide that I couldn't wait to see the next movie, and just like that, my obession tiggered.. Just like when I went and saw the first Harry Potter movie, The Socerors Stone, with my sister years ago... I went ahead and skipped the first book Twilight.. and bought the second book in the series, the Cold One.. The idea of reading the first book, Twilight, after already watching the movie would have just prolonged my yearning to indulge my obession... I had to know more.. I bought the book on Sat night, Its nearly 600 pages.. and I havent been able to put it down since... I'm already on page 370 somthing and I cant wait to crack it open again.. Im about to investigate further, how many books are actually in the series.. Well.. Back to work.. But just an encouraging thought.. If you like reading but dont truely know what style of books you like reading.. try out Twilight I promise it well take your imagination and run with it.. PS Im a terrible speller.. Sorry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment