Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well I havent "blogged" in awhile.. And I still dont have anything to exciting to write about... I was looking at my previous post.. and the last time I posted it was about my new obession.. Well the obession fizzled out.. I read the 1st 2 books and I absolutely loved the 2nd book.. It took me all of 3 days to finish reading it... As soon as I closed the book I had my keys in my hand walking out the door headed to hasting to buy the next book!.. I bought the book and started reading, about 150-200 pgs in I realized that I was missing something... Like the characters in the book kept refering back to somthing I had no idea about.. and I was lost.. Then I realized that I must of had a blonde moment when standing the book isle.. Because my DA bought the 4th book instead of the 3rd!.. Let me just say I was soooo pissed off at my self!!.. I was already too into and too far into the 4th book to just stop.. Soo.. I kept reading it!.. and buy the last 100 pages of the book I was soo pissed off with how the story was playing out that I completely stop reading and havent touched it since!!!..
The previous book that I read had a completely different story line.. I mean not completely different but was at a different part of the plot. Obiviously you need to read the 3rd book in order to be intriguely following the new direction of the plot. But I wasnt ready for where the plot was taking me.. I was still back in the 2nd book.. still developing my interest in different characters.. that I didnt like or understand or even new exisited in the 4th book!!.. I'm still not sure how the story is going to end.. But I do know I wasnt very happy with the direction it was going in.

On to a different subject.... Only 3 more months left.. I can not wait!!.. Not only because I will finally get to meet the little girl who's been adviolictly kicking me for the past 2 months.. but also because I can not wait to have my body back to myself!!.. Who ever tells you that they loved being pregnant is CRAZY!!.. I hate it!!.. My back is consently hurting.. I cant fit into any of my jeans.. My morning sickness still hasnt went away.. Im always sleepy.. My body is gaining weight in the werdist places.. I finally have boobs.. But then again the rest on top of my stomach.. Not exactly what I had imange.. haha.. And let me just say I could go on and on.. But I do love being able to feel her move.. Now that's crazy!!.. Everyone kepts telling me that in about a month or so when she moves you'll be able to see it.. Like it will be so obvious that my shirt even moves a lil with her.... I wonder who that gonna feel??.. Only 3 more months to go!!.. but I still have alot to do :(

No comments:

Post a Comment